AFA’09 I❤AniSong, fully explained ☝(ﾟo ﾟ )
Some of you who frequents AFA’09 main site to get the most up-to-date info’s, might wonder what’s with the logo/banner like what i put here is all about (it has been showing ‘Coming Soon Nov 09′ for the past month).
Fret not, as it has been updated yesterday with all the ‘what you should know’ regarding the concert.
I suggest fellow comrades and whoever is still undecided on what ticket to get, please visit the page and fully understand and digest all the information, especially the:
- Scheduled concert on who will be performing on day 1 and 2. This may decide the pass you may want to buy.
- The concert area/ Great Wall of China. *Just buy the pass if you want to attend the concert.
- Where to get the ticket via online (very important!!) and when.
From the page itself, it has been confirmed that:
- there will be no VIP tier passes available after this.
- K-On experience panel will be free seating 1st come 1st serve basis
But what still remain unknown is the total number of concert pass available for sale. If it limitless, do they intend to cramp everyone into a can of sardines? ¯\(º_o)/¯
So my advice/tips to fellow comrades who are into this mission:
- Make sure your F5 is working. [PROTIP: It should be Ctrl+F5 ]
- You are F5’ing the correct site for the ticket window.
- Sync your watch to world time, and remember its GMT +8